Is the Vault still open??

By Slothman, in Descent Quest Vault Open Beta

I cannot even get to a launch page. Follow all the links and it just redirects me to login again, which I do and I end up back at the forums.

Yes, at least I still have access to it.

I don't know how to solve the problem, I just can tell you that the Vault is still online and aviable.

One tip I can give you, that works for me, is to create another account, try logging into that account, once you are inside, log out and relog with the main account. It should work.

Anyway, I hope you can solve the problem ;)

You could also try sending an email to support ([email protected]). They can definitely help with your issue.

Thanks for the replies. At least I know that its working and can try the suggestions to fix it.

Actually a FFG staff member (Fransesco) saw my post, and apparently my account wasn't validated or something.

Anyway all sorted and now I can access it. Brilliant stuff guys. Great response.

Francesco is very helpful.

i'm having the same issue... can't access the Quest Vault . am i doing something wrong? please hrlp.

I just found out about QuestVault and I love it !

It makes my life so much easier to create Quests for my campagne.

Is it still under developement or is it on hold right now?

Nominally, it is still in development as a beta. However, given that Chains that Rust was released in the fall and its tiles have not been added to the Vault as yet, I think it's fair to say that Vault development is on hold (or at least slow-going). Unfortunately, I'm not sure how popular the Vault actually is with the community. It's possible that if it got more use, it would get more attention.