To All Kingdom Hearts Players.

By Guest, in Hollow Bastion

Please D E L E T E This Post And All By Me. if this forum wasn't so basic i would do it myself.

Yeah....these forums aren't going anywhere, and we already have our own back-up forum for when they do disappear.

whose we? i dont see you listed as a mod or anything to do with FFG, no disrepect but i'll leave the link up incase anyone wants to at least try the community.

not only do we already have a back up forum...we have another forum just like yours but better maintained called www.universaltcgs.com . It's got a card image database as well as contests for cool prizes and up to date news on every supported card game on the site.

Besides, in the press release, they said they were leaving the Forums up...so no worries. ^_^

well yea better maintained my forums have been up for like 3 days lol thats why i said it's just starting.

Cilantro Cortez said:

whose we? i dont see you listed as a mod or anything to do with FFG, no disrepect but i'll leave the link up incase anyone wants to at least try the community.

Oh and those two used to be mods on the old forums and if I remember correctly were promised back their mod powers which never happened.

now now boys. let's not pick on someone for tryin to be helpful

I'm in a bad mood and this guy just wants to use the downfall of our TCG in order to make his site profit. That kind of person is called 'a leech'. I should know, I have to do it myself (except I get paid to do it).

I'm an ex-moderator waiting for the day when FFG finally get their act together to give me my moderator powers back, and there's not a single person around these boards who doesn't know who I am.I think it's safe to say that I'm a pretty important guy, I know people.

*wonders why Mr. Incredibly Dumb hasn't shown up yet.*

Do I need to insult this guy some more Mr. incredible? C'mon I'm in the mood for some of your good ol' Hypocrisy!

~~~~In all fairness, yes it seems as though this guy is just trying to help...but Trothael has a point as well...I say we just let by gones be by gones...People are gonna whatever they wanna do at the end of the day.

Trothael said:

I'm in a bad mood and this guy just wants to use the downfall of our TCG in order to make his site profit. That kind of person is called 'a leech'. I should know, I have to do it myself (except I get paid to do it).

I'm an ex-moderator waiting for the day when FFG finally get their act together to give me my moderator powers back, and there's not a single person around these boards who doesn't know who I am.I think it's safe to say that I'm a pretty important guy, I know people.

no one's trying to leech at all actually to tell you the truth i dont need anyone to go there. i'm already listed in google analytics as well as adsense and a bunch of other webmaster tools. all i did was show another option for people who didn't want to dispand. get your act together and actually read post. even if no one came at all it's the fact that i provided a alternative IF anyone wants to. thats' why it's a suggestion. not a demand. who cares if your a mod or not i'm a pc technician for 1 and opperate purely on proxies so i can go around any of anything you try to do. you feel like a great internet tough guy cause of text written on a screen and the fact that you get to click your mouse really angrily? really? to tell you the truth they could my post and everything for all i care.

Do I smell a Flame war over such a petty misunderstanding?I think I do.

FlameChampion267 said:

Do I smell a Flame war over such a petty misunderstanding?I think I do.

not really that's why my post are sooo far apart cause it's like i don't care you know? i just hate when people think there mighty on the internet it's rediculous. especially on a forum that evolves around a card game whose demographic is like 8 - 14 year olds. eeesh Mods please all my post.

Cilantro Cortez said:

especially on a forum that evolves around a card game whose demographic is like 8 - 14 year olds. eeesh Mods please all my post.

I think I take offense to that. Also "please all my post"?

they censor the world D E L E T E for some reason. sorry for mixup. lol

Cilantro Cortez said:

Trothael said:

no one's trying to leech at all actually to tell you the truth i dont need anyone to go there. i'm already listed in google analytics as well as adsense and a bunch of other webmaster tools. all i did was show another option for people who didn't want to dispand. get your act together and actually read post. even if no one came at all it's the fact that i provided a alternative IF anyone wants to. thats' why it's a suggestion. not a demand. who cares if your a mod or not i'm a pc technician for 1 and opperate purely on proxies so i can go around any of anything you try to do. you feel like a great internet tough guy cause of text written on a screen and the fact that you get to click your mouse really angrily? really? to tell you the truth they could my post and everything for all i care.

HA

I get called an ITG after thta psot.

People here can vouch for my skills on the web. I would but I'm a tad drunk right now/.