Order said it would be here within 1-5 business days and here I'm going on my 7th

By ilykejosh, in Support

Still haven't received my order or a tracking number

Order #:107284

I am now on day 11 after ordering from the holiday sale, without any tracking number or shipment notification. And that's after leaving a voicemail for the Fantasy Flight representative supposedly in charge of Holiday Sale issues. Kind of ridiculous.

Hey guys, this is from the Holiday Sale FAQ...

Q: When will you ship my order?

A: We are processing orders on a first come first serve basis, and strive to ship all orders as quickly as possible. However, due to this extremely busy period we cannot guarantee how long it will take to ship your order. Please note that the warehouse is closed on weekends and holidays.

Q: Will I be able to track my shipment?

A: The UPS or USPS tracking number will be sent in a confirmation email for every order as each one is shipped. Keep in mind that different shipping services provide different levels of tracking.

Q: Will I get my international order in time for Christmas?

A: It depends on several factors outside our control. We will do our best to ship the order promptly, but due to customs delays we cannot guarantee that you will get your order by any specific date.

I placed an order on the first day...when all of the servers kept crashing...took me several hours to finally complete the transaction and receive an order number and confirmation...

It sounds like they got a record-breaking response to this years sale, likely due to the fact that there were a multitude of Games Workshop licensed items available at ridiculously low prices. I imagine quite a few people went on to grab this stuff to scalp on eBay later, as these games and the IP are well loved by much of the gaming community...and will shell out loads of money for them when they are no longer available at retail.

I still haven't received a shipping notification or tracking number either, and actually came in here to the forums to see if the issue was being discussed. And here it is. I wouldn't worry too much about it, if you got an order confirmation and your card was charged, you should be getting the info and your items sooner or later. Id be very surprised if domestic (USA) customers did not receive their shipments well before Christmas.

That being said, I'll keep checking back here to see if anyone posts an update to the situation.

Edited by Brother Bart

Same thing on my end, orderd one package on day with with PRIORITY shipping, then another last saturday to get what was left for the warhammer games. Kind of wish they would send a email regarding this situation.

I haven't received anything.

Neither have I :(