Elite Advance: Maerorus Temple (Officio Assassinorum)

By TheWorldSmith, in Dark Heresy House Rules

Maerorus Temple
Prereq: Must have the Assassin Role. Must have the Mutant Background.
Cost: 1,000xp
Instant Changes
Gain the Maerorus Trait.
- When removing Corruption, do not remove the mutation that was gained at the previous tier. You may still gain another mutation if you pass that same tier again (as long as at least ten new mutation points have been gained since the last mutation). You may never gain two mutations, or a mutation and malignancy, at the same time.
Talents
Controlled Mutation (Tier 1; Willpower, Toughness)
- May spend 50xp to remove one point of Corruption.
Ordained Evolution (Tier 2; Willpower, Toughness)
- May raise or lower his roll on the Mutations table by his combined Willpower & Toughness bonus.
Maeorous Meld (Tier 2; Willpower, Toughness)
- Any physical mutation can be melded and un-melded, suffering Blood Loss each time unless you pass a Toughness Test at -20. The mutation is then considered to be hidden from sight and this character does not gain any effects that it grants. It is up to the GM's discretion as to what counts as a physical mutation.
Divine Intervention (Tier 3; Willpower, Toughness)
- May spend one Fate point to re-roll a result on the Mutations table.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd initially made this for a Mutant player of mine, as it fitted with his backstory and removed a bit of concern about corruption-growth, as well as the lack of choice in which mutation he gained.
Let me know your thoughts! :D
Edited by TheWorldSmith

Great idea! The only thing i would criticise is that you chose toughness instead of fieldcraft

Great idea! The only thing i would criticise is that you chose toughness instead of fieldcraft

Do elaborate! :)