Quick Quesiton on Purchases.

By Mordliss, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest

Hey all,

I know this is a specific forum for the game discussion, however I don't want to miss the opportunity before the sale items sell out, so if someone could provide an answer it would be appreciated.

I am trying to make a few purchases. I am looking at picking up Arkham Horror Card Game, which is under the normal fantasy flight web site, and am also looking to pick a large amount of Warhammer Conquest core sets and expansion packs, which is under the holiday sale web site. The problem is, shipping is running me around $14.00 on EACH web page... It strikes me as odd that I am unable to combine shipping since the only thing I am purchasing is Fantasy Flight Games products. Spending double the shipping cost for one order is tough to stomach.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this actually how this is intended?

Thanks,

Mord

I don't think the FAQ covers what the guy's asking. FAQ covers you cannot combine multiple orders, but I think the OP asked about putting multiple items in the same order, which is something that should definitely be possible (I did it last year for getting a few packs of WH:Invasion)

To the OP: you put all the item in the basket, and then proceed to checkout, right? And at this point you're added N*shipping? Or you can't put more than one item in the basket? Either way, phone FFG and ask

So just an update for anyone that is also wondering the same thing, Kalar with the Customer Service team responded with the following:

"You are unable to place an order with items containing 'Holiday Sale sales items' - with items not found on the Holiday Sale. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, we also appreciate your understanding and support. As always, please contact us directly if you have any further questions or concerns."

So I am guessing that they might be shipping from two different locations? I did go ahead and purchase Arkham Horror Card a game from FFG, and then I went ahead and picked up everything I could for WH40K Conquesf from the holiday sale. I noticed I got an email advising the FFG purchase is on the way however I am still waiting on the Holiday sale items tracking number.

Who knows, hoping to get that conquest order shipped out soon!

Side note: Thanks for responding you two!

Edited by Mordliss

I don't think the FAQ covers what the guy's asking. FAQ covers you cannot combine multiple orders, but I think the OP asked about putting multiple items in the same order, which is something that should definitely be possible (I did it last year for getting a few packs of WH:Invasion)

To the OP: you put all the item in the basket, and then proceed to checkout, right? And at this point you're added N*shipping? Or you can't put more than one item in the basket? Either way, phone FFG and ask

You can't mix regular and holiday sale items in one purchase