Any ETA on Reprints?

By Trooper723, in Dark Heresy General Discussion

Hello everyone, I was just wondering if anyone knows an ETA when FFG is planning to reprint the 2nd edition Source books like Enemies Within? Everywhere I go they are sold out.

Thanks!

There's no more printing. FFG is losing the license for 40k.

Your best luck is either asking here or on the 40kRPG reddit to see if anybody has spares for cheap, or if you dare, Ebay or some other reselling website! Sorry to say so.

If you PM me, I could arrange an alternate copy of Enemies Within, should you need it?

There's no more printing. FFG is losing the license for 40k.

Your best luck is either asking here or on the 40kRPG reddit to see if anybody has spares for cheap, or if you dare, Ebay or some other reselling website! Sorry to say so.

If you PM me, I could arrange an alternate copy of Enemies Within, should you need it?

They are losing the license!? Who is picking it up? Who will be making 40k RPGs? T_T And to think I could have bought them all at one point but I held off just because I felt I had time.

GW, if they feel up to it. I don't think the RPGs bring enough revenue for them though so don't hold your breath.

Yes, I know how you feel with the holding off. I try to keep some control over my finances and there are so many things that I'd still like to buy. Have to prioritize.

Edited by Gridash

They aren't losing the license, they are choosing not to renew it this time around.

Games Workshop will be taking it back, I'd assume they'll give it to Black Library.

As of right now no one will be making 40k RPGs.

You can still buy them, the holiday sale has like $5 bucks a book, it just won't be complete, and prices are going to be very high for a while.

Let's hope Black Library (Or somebody) picks it up soon! I wouldn't lose hope though... GW has been doing a lot of "Small unit" type stuff. An RPG would only help sell Kill team and Inquisition mini's!

News recently broke that they are coming out with an Imperial Agents Codex, so that is a positive thing.

GW has been quite a different company of late. They also reestablished a general warhammer site at www.warhammer-community.com .

~ alemander

Let's hope Black Library (Or somebody) picks it up soon! I wouldn't lose hope though... GW has been doing a lot of "Small unit" type stuff. An RPG would only help sell Kill team and Inquisition mini's!

My only loss of hope would be that, yet again, I'd have to start buying into another line of these. Granted, I will (I own all of RT, lots of DH, and some smattering of the others, and haven't played them, so I will), but part of me won't want to, unless whoever makes a significantly better system (no, I don't have an idea of what that system is). It would be the same fluff, but with all new mechanics, yet again; this is part of what I'm doing with 5e D&D (not SO big a change from 3.5), and Star Wars (HUGE change from anything else), so I might stick with being glad I own as much FFG 40K as I do, if 40K is ever what I get to run/play. Of course, I'll hope for something, even something better, and hope that, should it happen, I'll actually notice! ;)

As for the other bit, yeah, GW has been acting a bit differently, of late, so maybe they'll give this a try, in the future. They've got a few upcoming things I'm looking for (Magnus, FINALLY!!!!, the Space Wolves maybe going down a peg, and the Imperial Agents book (maybe they'll even make a "Rogue Trader" super-options list HQ, like their Inquisitors, or Autarchs)), so maybe they'll do this, too, and I'll notice.