FFG Holiday Sale

By Nimsim, in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

Alright everyone, last chance to get ridiculously cheap WFRP Third Edition stuff! Check out the FFG holiday sale for your last chance on getting stuff for 5 bucks a pop. Of extra value the Core Set priced at $40 rather than the $99 MSRP. Have fun and thanks for the memories, everyone!

In addition to the core set, how many copies of the Player's Vault might one want to get, for a group of 4 or 5 players to be able to play?

In addition to the core set, how many copies of the Player's Vault might one want to get, for a group of 4 or 5 players to be able to play?

The players vault is a reprint of a chunk of the cards and other things in the core set. You're probably okay with a single copy of it.

The Player's Vault was sold out but I bought one of each of the rest of them. Been looking at this game for awhile. Now's as good a time as any to check it out.

Managed to get one copy of everything. I played Warhammer Quest back in the early 90's with my gaming group and have been playing Star Wars RPG. My entire group is looking forward to giving this game a shot.

I put my order in over a week ago and it still hasn't shipped. It's just asking me to "Re-Order All Items". I guess I won't be getting this game after all.

Did you not get an order confirmation email?

Yes. And I got an order number but when I check the order status doesn't have any shipping info and a bunch of buttons to "Re-Order". That's a strange thing. Do people order that same items over and over? I can't see that being a deal with FFG as they only have one random pack game.

Edited by Hedgehobbit

Hmmm I placed my order on November 16th and it too just says the status is pending.

I got an email today saying my order had shipped. I ordered on the 16th and just bought 2copies of disk wars and 1 of each expansion. They're using UPS and it's expected to deliver at the end of Friday.

Thanks Nimsim, I ordered on the 16th as well but near the end of the day. Maybe I'll get my notification today.

Had an order for a full set of Discwars ordered the 16th that arrived to my place on Friday. They used UPS and I had to deal with them not just leaving the package and having to pick it up at the UPS office.

Had an order for a full set of Discwars ordered the 16th that arrived to my place on Friday. They used UPS and I had to deal with them not just leaving the package and having to pick it up at the UPS office.

was this order from the holiday sale? if it was, lucky you. I still havent' received any shipping confirmation.

My order was delivered yesterday,

i'm getting mine tomorrow! it's been a long wait.