Loaded FFG Dice

By Xtesla1856x, in The FFG Website

Ok so I played in the San Diego Regionals yesterday I came with my cool white dice made by A company who makes Xwing dice! Then I find out I can only use official FFG dice so I had to use the red and green ones being that it was my first tournament and I have not been awarded FFG championship reward dice. In my first two games I player two guys who had FFG reward FFG dice and I used my official FFG red and green dice like I was told went as follows! In the first game I get hit on 5 attack roll with 25 hits? Then the second game against FFG official reward championship dice I was hit by 5 rolls of 4 natural 4 hit rolls??? Needless to say I lost both games. Now yes I have dice that are not FFG but by no means are they loaded in any way they roll right on the avg over many games. So I'm wondering are these so called official FFG championship reward dice not loaded? Sure seemed unusual to get hit so hard by such little dice rolling! Me on the other hand I was rolling eye blank hit , eye blank, blank, hit (example) through 6 rounds of dice rolling I never once rolled a 4 hit 4 unaltered dice attack? But in one game a guy hits it 5 times! How is this statistically possible? And why does FFG not accept other dice made for the game especially when I know there not loaded! To continue in the third game I played a guy who like myself also only had basic red and green dice and I won 200-0 he and I rolled about equal however my build and action economy were much better so I won. My question to FFG is what's the deal with your officially special reward dice that seem to hit at a higher rate? smells fishy!! just saying...