Sleeves Color strenght varies?

By Roxas2, in Dragon Shields

Alright so I'm wanting to know what colors are the best (strongest) and worse (weakest). Kinda make a list so people know what colors to avoid.

Best
Silver
Red
Purple
Brown
Blue

In Between
White
Gold

Worst
Black

Best (silver quality): purple, red, brown, blue

Ok (in middle): white, gold

Worst (black quality): other than black, in my experience, none.

I just got my silver ones and I love them. I kinda want to get some blues ones, but I think I'm going to wait on that for the time being. Edits list*

Red for me have been the best.

White seem pretty good.

Black look good until you start shuffling, then its all over.

the silver ones actually are already better than every sleeve i've ever owned. After shuffling constantly, they are still in the green. lol

Roxas said:

the silver ones actually are already better than every sleeve i've ever owned. After shuffling constantly, they are still in the green. lol

sorpresa.gif

Vespers said:

Roxas said:

sorpresa.gif Please, try not to confuse those of us with dichromatic vision!

Sorry, but they still are holding up better than almost every other pack of sleeves I've owned so far.

From my experiences I always found Fusion and Pink to be the best. Fusion are hard to find now so I pretty much only use Pink. I also like Green, Purple, and Blue but a lot of the Blue ones I last bought haven't been cut well so I usually stay away from those now. I never cared for the feel of the Silver or Black sleeves. Gold, Brown, Red, and White I never really used because I never really wanted to use those colors.

morpheus said:

Best (silver quality): purple, red, brown, blue

Ok (in middle): white, gold

Worst (black quality): other than black, in my experience, none.

Same as me except I would move blue down to Okay, Blue always seem to go on me a bit quicker then my never dying silver/purple/reds