Sleeve question

By pobolycwm, in Elder Sign

Been Playing on my tablet for a while and have decided to finally buy the complete set,

How many sleeves in total will i need to buy for the complete set, small and tarot

Many thanks

Look at the back of the rules and it should list the number and sizes (color coded) needed for that set.

Been Playing on my tablet for a while and have decided to finally buy the complete set,

How many sleeves in total will i need to buy for the complete set, small and tarot

Many thanks

For the base set and the 3 expansions currently available, you'll need 315 tarot sleeves (orange) and 297 small american sleeves (yellow).

There's actually 323 tarot-sized cards, but 8 of the ones in Unseen Forces are replacements for ones in the base game.

Obviously, when Omens of the Deep comes out, you'll need more. :D

Edited by KBlumhardt

Many thanks, would have looked in the back of the rulebook as mentioned above, but the game and expansions wont be here until Tuesday and i am too eager

In case you want to start your adventure sooner, you can downlad all the rules from this very site :)

Its a truly wonderful game, though I would advise only playing a handful of tester games before adding the unseen forces expansion. For me, the "base game" is core+unseen forces.

It adds som much better variety with its increased card deck, plus the replaced cards work better. Also the new entrance cards and blessed/cursed mechanic are great.

I know the other two expansions alter the base game to fit their scenario, so "base" is pretty much remaining as core+UF

Awesome game

Don't forget the 4th expansion you can buy Grave Consequences. I own them all and keep coming back to Core + Unseen forces + Grave consequences as my go to Elder Sign setup.

Grave Consequences just adds the constant threat of you gaining a nasty phobia. I play GC the way i read the designer likes it where you gain a phobia the first time you drop to 2 sanity remaining then 0 for each phobia after that.

GC also makes battling the GOO's interesting compared to the standard method in my opinion.