Binders and High Level Cards

By Bullroarer Took, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

Having the the "Level Up" cards is a new thing for me in card games. How should I set up my binders do you think? Since I don't know which cards might get levelled up in the future my inclination is to have a level 0 section, followed by a level 1 section etc., but that's certainly not perfect.

Ideas?

#firstworldproblems

I have mine setup as 0-level of each type and then leveld up in a separate section.

I think I will only make separate sections for class and card type, and then ordered by card number. I will use arkhamdb for making the deck and a script that tells me where I can find the card in my binders. (sheet/side/pocket coordinates)

Edited by morifinwe

I'm grouping by class/type/card name, just like I do for LOTR. In cases where there are different levels for a card I put those together, ordered by the level.

I considered separating them by level, but once the card pool grows that will mean you have to remember the level in order to find the card. That seems like a pain, IMHO. The flip side is that you won't have Level 0s split out for deckbuilding, but even there I build my decks online and then build from the deck list so it's still easier.

Seems to me that card boxes for level 0 and card sleeves for higher level could make it a lot easier to level up between scenarios. Particularly if you're providing decks for another player.

Seems to me that card boxes for level 0 and card sleeves for higher level could make it a lot easier to level up between scenarios. Particularly if you're providing decks for another player.

Remember that leveling up could include adding different Level 0 cards though. Not sure how common this will actually be in practice, but at the very least I can see cases where a Level 0 card synergizes well with a higher level card but isn't good on its own, so you want to swap it in later.