My Custom Points Counter

By Rogue Dakotan, in Imperial Assault Skirmish

Just wanted to share my points tracker for IA.

A while back I found an old point counter hiding behind the paints in one of the local game stores. It went exactly to 40 points which was perfect. If you google Prism TruLok p40 Life Counter you should find it.

721762412312.jpg

I wanted to spruce it up a bit so I took the packaging from the Boba Fett Villain pack, pulled out the paper insert and stuck it on the counter. I'm pleased with the results.

CwzDuvsUAAAPB-0.jpg

A little rough around the edges but it's already a lot more fun than before. :)

Very cool! I need to get something similar also. I will customize it if I can find something similar to what you have there. Thanks for sharing it.

wonder how I can customize my d10?

You could make something like this but Star Warsy:

il_340x270.483619749_sgzh.jpg

I think this looks fantastic, I don't know if I can move on from the counter in the core set though, I think acrylic wound counters are my next unnecessary purchase and maybe objective markers after that.

I dig it!

My only suggestion would be to get some of the tape laminate to put over the top to give it more longevity.

I dig it!

My only suggestion would be to get some of the tape laminate to put over the top to give it more longevity.

I coated the top in Mod Podge. So it has a nice protective gloss over it now. Should be good.

I dig it!

I coated the top in Mod Podge. So it has a nice protective gloss over it now. Should be good.

That's actually what I was thinking would be good