Can you help me with my Warp Route from Calixis?

By Mr Adventurer, in Dark Heresy Gamemasters

Hi all, so I want to have my players travel from Calixis to Askellon, and I'm having some trouble mapping out the warp route. I've found the maps I need but can you help me work out if what I've got makes sense?

They're starting in Calixis, at Canopus. From there, they travel spinward to Prol IX and leave the sector coreward. Entering Scarus in the Antimar Subsector, they continue to travel coreward to Gloricient, then on to Sarum and Sleef, to exit the sector.

From there I think they can come into the Askellon Sector at Aventine in the Thule Subsector? Is that right? I want them to end up at Desoleum...

I think you can make up any routes you like > you can have 5 different routes from point A to B according to the fluff; each Nav house in the "know" of said route might do that route differently from one another - and thus that route to each is an asset / secret that gives that Nav house power - juicey power I might add LOL

What if a new map was discovered - ancient and hoary from and to the Calixis?

Stay GAMING

Morbid

This is the best thread I have seen to coordinate the sectors. I think you have the route basically right, but check out the map here in this thread for aligning and such.

https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/130435-editable-calixis-sector-map/

~ alemander

That is very useful, thank you alemander! Glad it seems ok, I'll take a look at that thread too.

I think you can make up any routes you like

That's true but it's not what I'm doing.

Blasted Sleef, making things complicated!