Kingdom Key Triumph

By RoxaSoraX, in Gummi Garage

Idea of this deck is to defeat Dark decks and higher level Player cards (including forms) quickly.

Player Card:
Sora Lv 1

Lv 0: 5
Tidus
Alice
The King
Chip and Dale

Lv 1: 6
Phil
2x Moogle
Simba
Cid
Mickey Mouse

Lv 2: 3
Yuffie BoD
Will Turner
Fairy Godmother

Lv 3: 9
3x Goofy
3x Bambi
3x Donald LaD

Lv 4: 3
Auron
Sephiroth
Goofy Set 2

Form: 2
2x Sira Valor

Dark Cards: 2
Stealth Sneek
Fat Bandit

Attack: 5
3x Fairy Harp
Oblivion
Ultima Weapon

Equipment: 3
3x Kingdom Key

World: 1
Disney Castle

Event: 1
Break of Dawn Event 1

Total 40.

I was thinking maybe cutting out Alice,and 1x Kingdom Key and add a second phil and maybe Metal Chocobo over the 3rd key. What do you think?

um im not sure how fast your deck is but the valor form seems kinda useless for you. if u plan on using valor then kingdom key is useless -unless your fighting ansem but at that point 1 should be enough.

if your using lvl 1 sora you can do 3 hp damage a turn which is really nice but your att total will be 6 as opposed to valors-probably 15- so i would run 3x abu to equipment hate them. the sora card i would suggest is either mersora lvl 1 becuz of 5 att and 7hp or flag sora lvl 2 becuz of defensive challenge but then you can only do 2 hp a turn still isnt that bad.

you dont need lvl 3 donald lad at all- maybe the bridge but still then u dont neeed that much magic. merlin would be better but even then thats still alot and u only need lvl 3 magic which lvl 1 donald has. i think another phil would help

also just to let you know you can only gain 1 hp with this deck so run tinkerbell lvl 1 and maybe other lvls too.also a wr can rush past ur heartless pretty quickly with a peter pan lvl 1 which is a really good idea for wr so maybe more heartless/villlians cave of wonders is the best dark IMO

metal chocobo might hurt you unless u think a guranteed +2 is better than a card you can draw-which it shouldnt be but thats ur call

hope this helps