Clarification on certain rules

By KennyDBacon, in Warhammer Quest: The Adventure Card Game

There are some rules that I'm a little fuzzy about.

Sorry in advance if any of these were addressed somewhere else.

1. At the start of Location Phase , if there are enough exploration tokens on the location card, do we immediately proceed to the next location at the end of location phase?
  2. Do you still roll a black die for an exhausted enemy ?
  3. Can enemy with Advance ability be forced to retreat? (eg. Waywatcher's Watchful Sprite ability)
  4. When you roll the dice with multiple enemies engaged, do you decide which black dice goes to which enemy?
  5. How does combat order go? Enemy damages first or ability resolve first?
  6. The keyword "among" (eg. Odius Grump's nemesis' ability), is it implying collectively or everyone are affected?

Thanks in advance.

1. At the start of Location Phase , if there are enough exploration tokens on the location card, do we immediately proceed to the next location at the end of location phase?
  3. Can enemy with Advance ability be forced to retreat? (eg. Waywatcher's Watchful Sprite ability)
  4. When you roll the dice with multiple enemies engaged, do you decide which black dice goes to which enemy?
  6. The keyword "among" (eg. Odius Grump's nemesis' ability), is it implying collectively or everyone are affected?

Thanks in advance.

1. I'm not sure it's specified. I believe moving to a new location is the first thing you do during the Location Phase, though.

2. No

3. Yes. It just means they'll move back on their turn (unless they're exhausted)

4. Yes.

5. I believe the abilities resolve first (most will say, however, if it's important... for instance "before the attack, exhaust an enemy). However, the enemy attacks still go off, even if they are defeated. So... basically they're happening at the same time, unless specified.

6. Not sure, sorry... I don't recall exactly what his ability says.

• At the start of Location Phase , if there are enough exploration tokens on the location card, do we immediately proceed to the next location at the end of location phase?
  • Do you still roll a black die for an exhausted enemy ?
  • Can enemy with Advance ability be forced to retreat? (eg. Waywatcher's Watchful Sprite ability)
  • When you roll the dice with multiple enemies engaged, do you decide which black dice goes to which enemy?
  • How does combat order go? Enemy damages first or ability resolve first?
  • The keyword "among" (eg. Odius Grump's nemesis' ability), is it implying collectively or everyone are affected?
Thanks in advance.

1. I'm not sure it's specified. I believe moving to a new location is the first thing you do during the Location Phase, though.

2. No

3. Yes. It just means they'll move back on their turn (unless they're exhausted)

4. Yes.

5. I believe the abilities resolve first (most will say, however, if it's important... for instance "before the attack, exhaust an enemy). However, the enemy attacks still go off, even if they are defeated. So... basically they're happening at the same time, unless specified.

As for number 6 it is 2 damage total I believe. So if you are playing with 4 players there is still only 2 damage dealt (not 8). At least that is how I played.

The exact wording is: "Distribute 2 wounds among the party"

Edited by DeathByRockLobba

Thanks in advance.

2. No

4. Yes.

And in response to number 1: Any "start of location phase" effects occur, then the party may move to a new location if they have sufficient progress, then any "end of location phase" effects occur.