Sumoning and magic levels

By avpbott, in Anima Rules Questions

If you summon a creature can you potentially just keep summoning creatures and stealing there zeon or is that not allowed? 2 can someone give a clearer explanation of magic levels and buying more.

In regards to the summoning, you could do that, but the thing to remember is that summoned monsters must be controlled or bartered with otherwise they won't follow your commands. Personally I can't see a random creature just sitting there letting you take it's zeon and not retaliating against your for doing so.

And in regards to Magic Levels, this is the resource used to buy spells. If you choose to level up through on of the schools of magic (Creation, Destruction, etc.) then it costs one point of magic level to gain one point in the book, unlocking the spells and free access slots as appropriate. If you choose learn a spell on its own rather than through leveling through the school then it has it's own cost, which is the tens column+1 then multiplied by two e.g. a level 18 spell would be (1+1)*2, a spell that is in the single digits would (0+1)*2.

Magic level is gained either through leveling up your Intelligence stat and can be checked in the table in the core rule book or by spending DP on it. It's bought at a cost of 1-1, has to be purchased in at least blocks of 5 and cannot exceed 10% of your total DP. It also is considered part of the Mystic section for spending so keep that in mind when doing so, the same rules apply for MK but with the Combat spending.

Hopefully that was clear enough, I'll check back latter after work, speaking of which I need to get going.

Thank you