Custom Cards Idea | Looking for feedback

By Levity, in A Game of Thrones: The Board Game

Hi all,

(Hope I'm posting this in the right place).

So I've been thinking of making some additional cards for my group to play with. They'd focus on some of the more fantasy elements of the game and thought I'd seek the wisdom of this fine forum to ask for some feedback (If you don't mind).

What I'd like to know is:

What you guys think does / doesn't work about these new cards? Which is your least favourite?

Are the instructions clear or confusing? How could I make them clearer?

Are they evenly balanced? If not how would you tweak them in favour of balance?

So in a nutshell, the idea is:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each player gets one additional card (chosen at random) known as a 'Wildfire Card'.

These cards can only be used once per game, during combat and are played in addition to playing a house card. (Not instead of).

So essentially, you can play a house card and a wildfire card if you are the aggressor, but once you've used the card, it's removed for the rest of the game.

I've come up with 7 card ideas for now, but I want to limit it to 6.

They are:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Horn of Joramun | +1 (Attack)

If you win this combat, the wildlings immediately attack with 3X their current attack strength.
You do not take part in this combat.
Wildfire | +0 (Attack)
If you are attacking a castle or a stronghold, this card gains +4 combat strength.
If you win this combat, immediately remove all units and tokens (including your own) from the embattled area.
(Also remove all ships in the connected port).
Dragons | +1 (Attack)
The final combat strength of all enemy ships (including supporting enemy ships) is reduced to 0.
If you win this combat, immediately remove any 2 of those ships.

Three Eyed Raven | +0 (Attack)

Immediately swap any two order tokens already on the board. (Exchanging one with the other).
For the rest of this round they are treated as active order tokens belonging to the areas they are placed on.

Giant | +0 (Attack)

If you are attacking a castle or stronghold, defence orders and garrison tokens have no effect.
If your army contains one or more footmen this card gains +1 combat strength.
Sacrifice | + 2 (Attack)
If you win this combat, you may choose to destroy any one of your own footmen, anywhere on the board.
As a consequence, your opponent must move down 2 levels on the supply track and immediately reconcile their army.
Warg | +1 (Attack)
For every enemy Knight in the embattled area this card gains+1 combat strength.
If you win this combat you may remove an enemy knight and muster your own Knight into the embattled area (as long as you do not exceed your supply limit).
Thanks all,
Really appreciate any thoughts. :P