Randomizer Android App for Characters and Alternate Endings

By tylorlilley, in Talisman

Hey everyone!

I have recently got into Talisman big time, and I decided I wanted to create a faster and easier way to randomize which characters and alternate endings we used each game. So I made a randomizer app to do so! You can find it in the google play store here .

It supports all of the existing official expansions, as well as the characters introduced by the Digital Edition of the game. It will randomize game set-up, hiding or revealing the ending depending on the card and the user's preferences. It also allows you to press a button when a character dies during the game to get the next character for that player or reveal the current ending.

Feel free to leave me feedback however you'd like if there is something missing you would like to see included! I can't promise I will be able to add everything but I will try to update the app with new features if there is a feature that becomes widely requested.

Thanks!

Edited by tylorlilley
Changed link to new version of app.

I checked it out on my wife's phone, as I am currently an iTard, and it seems to do just what it says on the tin!

Nice work! :)

I checked it out on my wife's phone, as I am currently an iTard, and it seems to do just what it says on the tin!

Nice work! :)

Thanks for the kind words! I appreciate it coming from you. :)

Hello everyone.

Just wanted to post an update to let everyone know there is a new version of the app available. It fixes some bugs, and adds the new feature of allowing you to customize specifically what characters and endings you would like to include or exclude in the randomization.

EDIT: You can download the new version here .

Happy Talismaning!

Edited by tylorlilley