The Vale of Mists

By Jake yet again, in Talisman Home Brews

Just a quick line to inform anyone who wasn't aware that I've recently published my fan expansion, The Vale of Mists, up on board game geek. You can find it at: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/138699/vale-mists

This expansion fills in the gap between the Forest and the Highlands, primarily using material from the Timescape (with a few other cards from foreign sets), but setting it in a fantasy milieu instead of a SF setting.
Lorewise, this expansion presents the grave of the wizard who originally crafted the Crown of Command, which can be found in a secret valley between the Highlands and the Forest. Because this was the original site of the Wizard, spectral mists have closed in, rendering the realm hard to navigate. And it's not just mists, the realm is full of misbegotten souls who have fallen prey to the magical traps and failed experiments. Nevertheless, those that do venture in and reach the Wizard's tomb may be able to steal one of the wizard's powerful magical artifacts... or if the tomb believes them to be a significant threat, they may awaken one of the tomb's guardians who bear one of the Wizard's talismans.
Edited by Jake yet again

I really like the idea! However, the font etc. doesn't really fit with that of Talisman.