Talisman card and token organizers

By Lord Dragon, in Talisman

I made these for a buddy of mine and he really loved them so I thought I would share them here

DAFE6EA2-5DEA-4AAA-A55F-2BEB539F26E9_zps

Nice looking. IMO impractical but nice looking.

Why impractical just because there are so many item cards

Why impractical just because there are so many item cards

Objects, followers, quests, destinies...

And with woodland fate can be light or dark.

I made these for a buddy of mine and he really loved them so I thought I would share them here

DAFE6EA2-5DEA-4AAA-A55F-2BEB539F26E9_zps

This is a very good base for an organizer.

Light and dark fate could be organized top and bottom row... with the "fate side" showing to the left. So there is a way to incorporate that clearly.

I do feel that there needs to be a follower section and a MUCH larger items section to incorporate the item limit that mules and carts allow. Perhaps you could even break items up between standard items and trinkets - those often need to be separated to keep your item limits organized at a glance. I'm not sure what the face down treasure card is supposed to represent? Just a header for the section? - If so, I see that as just some wasted space you could utilize.

As much as I like the talisman on its own, I feel like it needs to be within the items section for limits purposes.

Do the cones stack fine?

If space allowed, there should also be a spot for at least one destiny and one quest.

Overall - very cool idea, and could be very awesome with a tweak. Nice work.

How about a mule style holder with slots for the items it carries and the same for the horse and cart, would that work?

I could do that and maybe have it as an add on the the base deck

I could add another level for followers at the bottom

A add on for the mule and a add on for the cart as well. Let me see what I can come up with