This deck is Tigger-iffic!

By Sonic428, in Gummi Garage

This is a Tigger aggro deck, which works pretty well, but could probably use more strategy and/or better set up. It doesn't take long to set up, but when it gets going it works great.

Player:

Sora Level 2 (5 HP, 6 Attack, 1 Magic)

Form Changes:
Valor Form x 1

Worlds:

Destiny Islands Level 2 x 1 (To search 0s)

Hundred Acre Wood Level 1 x1 (To keep Pooh/Tigger out)

Magic Cards:

Aeroga Level 5 x1 (To get rid of 100 Acre Wood if I need to use Destiny Islands early)

Curaga Level 4 x1

Friends:

Level 0:

Roo x1

Piglet x1

Pooh x1

Abu x1

Level 1:

Jack Skellinton x2

Pinocchio x1 (To hopefully catch Darksides)

Selphie x1

Beast x1

Tigger x1

Level 2:

Kairi x1

Beast x1

Donald x1

Mulan x2

Fairy Godmother x1

Jack Skellington x1

Level 3:

Donald x1

Goofy x1

Beast x1

Level 4:

Goofy (Valor Search) x1

Leon/Squall x1

Jack Skellington x2

Magic Friends:

Level 1:

Bambi x1

Level 2:

Tinkerbell x1

Bambi x1

Mushu (Discard power up) x1

Simba x1

Level 3:

Bambi x1

Mushu (Takes away extra health for power boost) x1

Simba x1

Level 4:

Simba x1

Dumbo x1

Event Cards:

Event 1 x1

This is a 41 card deck that focuses on using Pooh to stop other challenges and help take away dark players' friends, Tigger and Valor are the main focus of the deck, however, Simba, Goofy, Squall and the like can be used for even more power. Simba also helps get rid of opposing friends and lets me get rid of Piglet to search for Pooh if need be, while Bambi and Kairi/Selphie for Draw Power. Other cards, such as Jacks, Beasts, and Dumbo can also be discarded to clear my hand while I wait for what I need. Tink and Curaga are used for Health Bonuses, but since I go through the deck so quick, I can use Mushu's Flame ability to turn that health into power, while Mulan lets me keep Mushu out until I decide to use him, or until I get more health as well. Abu and Pinoche can let me ruin my opponents' hands and weed out any Darksides that can get rid of my 100 Acre Wood friends, while level 3 Donald lets me use the appropriate magic or magic friends I need, or I can use Jack if I can't get Donald out quick enough. Fairy Godmother lets me have a level 2 out so I can either add more friends, or summon any level 4s I have, or search for a magic friend, letting me burn through my deck even faster.

I'm thinking of putting at least one more Pinocchio and a Captain Pete, potentially taking out one of the level 1 Jacks, a Simba, or a Mushu, however, most likely Mushu and/or Mulan since Simba can ruin opposing armies.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Most of your deck seems OK to me. Except for ONE thing. Hundred Acre Wood does NOT protect your Pooh or your Tigger, for one silly reason: These cards don't have the HAW World Symbol on them, hence they do not count as HAW cards.

Another problem your deck would have is Monstro. Limiting your Friend Area to three spots would butcher your deck, since it would make it suicidal to use Simba, the Mushu/Mulan combo would take up most of your room, so would the Selphie/Kairi combo ( Which is not a good draw power).

The reason why you don't really want to use Selphie/Kairi combo is because it's difficult to set up. The chances of getting both are slim, unless you run a VERY Draw-oriented deck.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

EDIT: By the way, why would you want to aeroga HAW?

This would be about the easiest deck for a World Racer to pwn. You need to dark at least a few Dark Cards, other wise I can just sit back heal from the beating and win.

I'll be back, I had an entire mental list going on about stuff wrong here, but that darn Wendy Williams (I'm trapped in my house for the day, and I'm taking a break off CoD4, don't judge XD, that's actually true) made me forget when she said ...something about white people.