Randomized standalone scenario?

By Braneric, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

One of the things my play group liked the most about the Warhammer Quest card Game (RIP) was the Dungeon Delve, a sort of randomized scenario for one-off games. I know AHLCG is designed around a more narrative structure, but is there any possibility (or interest) for a similar system here?

I can only speak for myself, but often i find the random stuff quite boring and quickly get disinterest because i lose the strong narrative feel. Therefore i am not buying The Delve for descent or interested at all in it for this game :)

Your best bet is homebrew FFG has no desire to do so they only want a pure narrative game.

Well, in a way scenarios are always randomised due to the nature of drawing from a deck. Limited, but still random.

The game comes with rules to allow for a scenario to be played without it being part of a campaign.

Edited by florianhess

Well, in a way scenarios are always randomised due to the nature of drawing from a deck. Limited, but still random.

The game comes with rules to allow for a scenario to be played without it being part of a campaign.

I think he meant using the agenda act and encounter deck randomly.

I think he meant using the agenda act and encounter deck randomly.

Oh, i see :)

In this case i would just break the campaign and build your own agenda and encounter deck aka homebrew like CEOWolf suggested.

Can see this actually being much fun to do and result in crazy play sessions.

Edited by florianhess