DC Regional Championship is Still On

By Umigame, in UFS General Discussion

Just because FFG is discontinuing UFS is no reason to not still hold the DC Regional Championship. SO... its still going to happen January 9th as planned.

Everyone is welcome to show up at Game Parlor Woodbridge 14400 Smoketown Road, Woodbridge VA 22192 (703-551-4200)

The store opens at 11AM. I will be on hand to start taking sign-ups. I want to start the tournament at Noon, so please make appropreate travel arrangements.

Cost will be $10

I have a tone of prizes lined up, so everyone who shows up should walk away with something. Including the M. Bison Trophy. and 4-day pass to Gencon 2010 (winner will still need to arrange thier own travel arraingments and hotel).

The main tournament will be Standard Block format. Unless something unforseen occurs, there will also be a side tournamnet of Street Fighter IV on (ps3). Joining the main tournament will also allow you to enter the Side events. Time permiting, and player intrests, we will hold other side events once we have made cuts to top 8 (or 16 if we really have a ton of people show up). Diversity will be used.

If anyone has additional questions, feel free to email me at [email protected] , or call Game Parlor, i'm there 11am-6pm M-F.

Craig Roberts

I'll still be there sir, as well as a bunch of others from Hanover.

Counting down the days to Saturday. Hoepfully everyone can make it out. It should be a lot of fun and I have a ton of things planed for everyone who comes.

Craig

anyone traveling through or around blacksburg to get there?

I had plans to travel with some friends in from another town but i dont even have a way up there now :/ its a sad situation i really want to go.....

That sucks hopefully you can find a ride, I really want as manny people as we can get. Unfortunatly I am comming down from the north to get there.