Rules discussion led to a fistfight, need help and stitches

By Antuanlight, in Warrior Knights

Last night, after a 11 hours 5 players game, the winner was decided in a doubtful situation, so we need a bunch of questions to be clarified.

We were using the GC expansion with english rules and the basic set of rules translated to spanish but hopefully the issue doesn't involve a poor translation...

So, these are the questions:

1- If, when a opponent's noble moves into a hex in which I possess a town and one of my nobles is inside, is my noble able to go (run) away if I play a movement/troop mobilization card? (the other guy used a "versatile maneuver" card to reach there, so he is not assaulting nor sieging my town and his noble is exhausted)

On the same topic, if one of my nobles is in an hex containing a town occupied by another baron's noble and he allows me to go through, can I move to the hex next to it, which has a town owned by that same player and attack it? I mean, do I get permission to move freely or do I get permission to move to a specific hex? Finally, if a third player is present in the first mentioned hex, do I need to get permission to move from both players? (the first player owns the town and has a noble inside, the second one is me, just passing by and the third one moved in to attack the first guy, but there is no assault/siege going on)

2-Now guess someone blew up my stronghold; it is clear that I cannot receive influence counters this turn, but can I count the ones from my mission card? After reading the rules, I understood that after the last influence counter is taken, secret missions become public, conditions are checked and then, if the conditions are met, the mission card becomes equivalent to two influence points, so I can count them even if my fortress is gone.

3-When using the "Treason" variation, rules state that breaking a non-aggression (or alike) pact costs 1 influence point. If as a direct consequence, a town is lost by the other player , 2 points, and 3 points if he losses a town and a noble. Now, what if he losses his stronghold? Following the rules statement, that will not cost extra points, but that paragraph might need to be revisited...

Not-so-relevant-last-question: a baron is sent as ambassador to the holy land, so he is not present at the assembly. Are the other barons able to pass a law/whatever which will cause him to lose one of his privileges/titles? We assumed so, but he was quite angry about it...

Sorry about the poor English and the lack of proper explanations, I just came home after playing all night long. Literally.

Please, give us some answers so one of us can rightfully declare himself King of the Fading Thrones :D

I don't know all the answeres to your questions, but here's a couple:

1- If, when a opponent's noble moves into a hex in which I possess a town and one of my nobles is inside, is my noble able to go (run) away if I play a movement/troop mobilization card? (the other guy used a "versatile maneuver" card to reach there, so he is not assaulting nor sieging my town and his noble is exhausted)

The rules state that you need permission to pass through a hex with another player in it. It doesn't say that you ever need permission to enter a hex, or to leave a hex. So in that situation you should be able to leave just fine.

Not-so-relevant-last-question: a baron is sent as ambassador to the holy land, so he is not present at the assembly. Are the other barons able to pass a law/whatever which will cause him to lose one of his privileges/titles? We assumed so, but he was quite angry about it...

You are correct, you can still vote on privileges/titles/whatever while he is away. It sucks for him, but that's politics for you.

Thanks for your answer! Guess I'll have to start separated threads for the other questions...