Can Canadians get the Princess Promo Pack from FFG?

By FlameChampion267, in Hollow Bastion

Hey my girlfriend and I are wondering how other canadians were going about getting a hold of the Princess Promos offered by FFG. We went to the post office and they said we couldn't send a self addresed stamped envelope. Anyone else having problems?

How about sending an envelope within an envelope? That should work. Send the SASE in another envelope.

The Post Office Employee said we needed US stamps or our envelope couldn't be sent from FFG to Canada

I just sent out from Edmonton today, and was told the same thing about needing american stamps and how Canada post dosn't sell them. So what i was told to do was get an internation stamp coupon which is worth 3 dollars and then the american sender can use them instead. Problem is thats an extra step for FFG to do, i sent out anyways with a note asking nicely if they could do the extra step for my play group (6 in total). I had emailed Jaffer the day he posted about the redemtion about what Canadians should do but he hasn't responded yet. So now time will only tell if FFG is nice enough to help us out, i really hope they will i mean its all paid for and everything.

Eroecchi

Thanks for the info, another question, there's four people in our playgroup do we need to send 4 seperate envolopes or just 1.

I realized this morning that was the problem. Sorry for the useless answer. Is there any American on these forums who would help a bunch of Canadians get their cards?

If you guys can find out how the price needed to mail the promo's I MIGHT be able to mail you guys some stamps. As long as this isn't going to cost a lot on my part.

Thank you very much for your offer.

I looked on the USPS website on the calculating postage page and it said to send First Class international in a regular envelope with something rigid in it is $1.18, without something rigid in it would be $0.98.

Let me know if you can help us!

i should have looked here before sending an email to jaffer. ;P

I', not sure if these boards have pm, but send me your address and I'll see what I can do. Does anyone know when the deadline for this redemption is?

they have a basic system that require you to be on that user's friend list. e-mail is still the best.

[email protected] that's my email