Box dividers

By wolfien8, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

I recently got LOTR LCG and am looking forward to this game even more. Got some broken token dividers and I love them, but the concern is that the box size is different. I know that GoT and Conquest had smaller boxes than LOTR. Do we have the size specs yet so that I can order it ahead of time to prepare?

I recently got LOTR LCG and am looking forward to this game even more. Got some broken token dividers and I love them, but the concern is that the box size is different. I know that GoT and Conquest had smaller boxes than LOTR. Do we have the size specs yet so that I can order it ahead of time to prepare?

From images, it appears to be the newer size of LCG core sets (i.e., Conquest, AGoT 2.0).

Once the product is actually released Go7Gaming will confirm which of their LCG products fits and make an announcement. The reality is the game will most likely outgrow its core box within a year. I use the Artist Sketch Case line ( ASB-001 , ASB-002 , ASB-003 , ASB-004 ). If you have a local Hobby Lobby then it is a better solution.