By Maturin, in Star Wars: Armada Battle Reports

This channel does not exist.

post-253952-0-33810300-1475001691_thumb.png

Edited by Drasnighta

This channel does not exist.[/size]

Thanks....fixed (I hope)

Thanks... love these professional streams

Nice video.

Even though it becomes really "standard" right now: Imperials, Rhymer, Superiour Position.

But the comment at 2:50 is not so smart.

These are not 50 (47) points that are wasted. The Gozanti only cost 23. The Commander has to be paid after all. he would just sit on another ship instead. But personally, i find it best to put a commander on a flotilla and place it far out of the combat. It is an additional ship activation, and the commander is relative secure. And i guess it will become a really common sight.

And i always love it, when a Demolisher, who could kill a VSD in one turn, is failing to a Gozanti :D .

But this match shows again how strong this mix of Bombers and Unique fighters is. Howlrunner, Mauler, Flight Controllers with a few Tie Fighters or Tie Interceptors is just really stong against enemy squadrons. Combined with Rhymer and 3 more Tie Bomber and you have something good against ships.

Not sure what happened to the links above, but here it is again:

The next Armada event we are providing coverage for will likely be the Toronto Regionals happening on November 19th at 11am at 401 Games.