List of all Home Worlds/Character Creation Options?

By RMcD, in Dark Heresy General Discussion

For example in Forgotten Gods on page 109 there is an alternate Home World option for Shrine Worlds:

home world:
thaur
Players can adopt Thaur as their home world when creating a new Acolyte, especially as a replacement character while adventuring in that location. Characters from Thaur follow the standard shrine world rules (see page 40 of the dark Heresy Core Rulebook), but with the following new Home World Bonus instead of the usual one:
home world bonus
The Dead are Watchful:
he first time a character from Thaur suffers Critical damage each session, after determining and resolving the Critical Effect, he gains back one spent Fate Point (this cannot exceed his Fate threshold)

Are these listed anywhere, published officially or fan listed? In particular I would like it if it had the source reference as most of these you would want to read about Thaur for example before taking it.

I know there are the Character Creation supplements but they don't contain this information.

Not that I've seen, but if you make one feel free to post it here. It'd be pretty useless if they had made that list because there'd have been less incentive to buy the supplements in the first place.

Well I think people would still have plenty reason to buy it. Found this:

http://i.imgur.com/VUqIGcW.png

As for the Home World alternates these are all I could find in the books.

Home World: Hive Desoleum FG7

Home World: The Oath Unspoken FG57

Home World: Hrax EW80

Home World: Kalto EW85

Home World: Pellenne EW90

Home World: Port Aquila EW97

Home World: Rund EW104

Home World: Selvanus Binary EW108

Home World: Snope's World EW115

Home World: Temperance EW122

Home World: Thaur FG109

Home World: Forraliss EWo76

Home World: Dark Echo EWo80

Home World: Gregorn EWo85

Home World: Vouxis Prime EWo91

Home World: Yanth EWo98

Home World: Kul EB78

Home World: Nexum EB83

Home World: Ossuar EB89

Home World: The Emperor's Song EB95

Home World: Tuchulcha EB99

Wooh, that was a lot. As far as I know that's all the character creation opens, unless there are alternate backgrounds or something I'm forgetting.

I mean there are the other background options, roles, and the two elite advances in EWi and EB

Beyond those listed in the imgur (excluding the Elite Advance: Astropath and Elite Advance: Sister of Battle)?

http://i.imgur.com/bl0JxGc.png

I wrote up every source of aptitudes, let me know if I'm missing a source.

I wrote up every talent (there are 152), and their aptitudes (excluding prerequisites and effects)

http://i.imgur.com/IVmkDW3.png

Interesting how rare some stuff is. Notably 8 talents have only a single talent, these are almost always Tier 3 and Willpower.

Could someone let me know if there is another source of talents I'm missing, I've got the Talent chapter from DH, EW, EWo, EB. And the 4 Elite Advances that give talents (Astropath, Inquisitor, Sister of Battle and Untouchable).

That's every talent in the game right?

There is also the Home World: Novabella alternate from Seeds of Heresy Adventure PDF:

Home World:

Novabella

Players can adopt Novabella as their home world when

creating a new Acolyte, especially as a replacement character

while adventuring in that location. Characters from Novabella

follow the agri-world rules (see page 24 of the Dark Heresy

supplement Enemies Within ) but with the following new

Home World Bonus instead of the usual one:

Home World Bonus

Strength from the Harvest-Father: A native of Novabella

counts his Strength bonus as 2 higher when using a

Low-Tech weapon, and when throwing a

grenade or similar weapon.

~ alemander

Very useful alemander, didn't even know there was such a PDF.

Great document TheWorldSmith, this is what I'm saying about people repeating the same thing ^^

The only thing I would recommend it is sticking a source column on somewhere since it's useful to be able to read the flavour.

Your +/- table looks really good. I see you also lack Novabella from the bg table.

Happy to help with roles, especially since I wrote up the roles and aptitudes already.

I see you also lack Novabella from the bg table.

Do I? :P It's under Agri-World!

The only thing I would recommend it is sticking a source column on somewhere since it's useful to be able to read the flavour.

Any idea how I can enable overlapping of text/data for cells? I'd have it on E20-E56 but C27 gets overridden. I can make the cells bigger if not but it seems a big excessive.

I see you also lack Novabella from the bg table.

Do I? :P It's under Agri-World!

Any idea how I can enable overlapping of text/data for cells? I'd have it on E20-E56 but C27 gets overridden. I can make the cells bigger if not but it seems a big excessive.

Huh I am blind.

Also no idea I use excel and overlapping is default. Whenever it breaks I just copypaste the text into another cell values only and then copypaste it back with the fixed formatting. Maybe just set the cell alignment to the far right?

You could also stick it in AA row instead.

Edited by RMcD

This was a good find. Thanks, all.