With the death of UFS, which format will you be playing?

By Bloodrunstrue, in UFS General Discussion

Yeah the topic is pretty self explanantory happy.gif

I'll be trying my hand at CRAZY LEGACY , which, put simply is just legacy except the only banned card is defender of the empire and proxies are fully allowed. Although Errata's still aplly.

I will refuse to play block 4 or 2 unless necessary, they suck.

What say you UFS community?

Dan

I've reciently playtested a rather unique format; a "Full power" format, where everyone starts the game with 1 copy of each version of 1 character in play, and you cannot pack any more characters in your deck, and it was pretty fun especially when you play against a Mai deck, +4 to all checks is fun, we will be working on a banned list for that format.

N.J.

The playgroup in Calgary are considering doing a reverse release. Where a couple of players will playtest the cards from older sets. With the standard cards. Then every two months we will be releasing a set number of cards into the format. Like 44 cards at a time. This will be very interesting also.

Then to make things even more intereting is we are considering make a banned list like YuGiOh! For cards like Yoga mastery, Start over, Blood Runs True would be restricted to one card per deck. Many other cards would hit this list also.

iceman01 said:

The playgroup in Calgary are considering doing a reverse release. Where a couple of players will playtest the cards from older sets. With the standard cards. Then every two months we will be releasing a set number of cards into the format. Like 44 cards at a time. This will be very interesting also.

Then to make things even more intereting is we are considering make a banned list like YuGiOh! For cards like Yoga mastery, Start over, Blood Runs True would be restricted to one card per deck. Many other cards would hit this list also.

I quite like this idea. Well done Calgary happy.gif

I think mayhaps i'll try my hand at a Yu-gi-oh! restricted type list myself, wish me luck!

Also, after testing CRAZY LEGACY i've found that it's an absolute barrel of fun, however, I will be changing it to CRAZY HIGHLANDER LEGACY.

Cheers

Dan

Singapore we are doing a semi legacy highlander for this week.

Only 4pt and beyond cards allowed

Only 1 of any card in the deck/ sideboard

All banned cards remain

Negate all abilities (static/ foundation/ character/ attacks etc ALL the stuff) with Draw in the text. Still allows you to put cards in your hand via other means like Momentum to hand etc.

I guess we could call that singapore style