Friday means article day!!!

By thesug1, in Star Wars: Destiny

I know this is purely speculation, but just for fun....What do you think we might see today spoiled from FFG? What do you want to see them spoil? I'm hoping for more character cards/dice.

I wonder how we will get new battlefields cards

Edited by wirbowsky

Well its been posted, and no new spoiled cards. :(

Well its been posted, and no new spoiled cards. :(

Sad panda

There are 8 battlefield cards in the boosters. Or are you asking something else?

There are 8 battlefield cards in the boosters. Or are you asking something else?

I thought it was 20 in the set.

There are 8 battlefield cards in the boosters.

Or are you asking something else?

Thanks I missed that information. I thought boosters had only characters, events and upgrades.

Cool. Well that's that. :)

I have a silly question, but the games not even out yet, so silly questions are allowed, right? :P

Can you use Force Throw to remove an opponents die? I couldn't find a rule where you can only affect your own die, so I would assume that I could remove an opponents die and then do the damage to that character, another character that the player owns, or even my own character if that would benefit me in some way.

Same with Jetpack - I remove an opponents die with melee damage, or even my own die with melee damage (any character) and add a shield token to the character that has jetpack attached.

Basically, "Remove a die" means any die that is in any player's dice pool, right?

I have a silly question, but the games not even out yet, so silly questions are allowed, right? :P

Can you use Force Throw to remove an opponents die? I couldn't find a rule where you can only affect your own die, so I would assume that I could remove an opponents die and then do the damage to that character, another character that the player owns, or even my own character if that would benefit me in some way.

Same with Jetpack - I remove an opponents die with melee damage, or even my own die with melee damage (any character) and add a shield token to the character that has jetpack attached.

Basically, "Remove a die" means any die that is in any player's dice pool, right?

Yes unless it says "your opponent" or "Yours"

All questions are welcome

One thing so far this game does extremely well is make the cards have flavor baked into how they work. Case in point for Force Throw, you are literally taking a piece of the environment and tossing it away. On top of that the Dice are meant to represent the Force itself so when you roll strong or poorly you can judge how strong the Force is with you ;)

Many cards are explicit in stating who's dice you can effect so for cards like Force Throw if it doesn't specify it means anyone's die.

Do not hesitate at all to ask questions, no matter how silly they may seem or if you think they have been asked often. It's usually a good call to search first but in general there's usually cool people to help you out.