Looking for a Dark Heresy Group

By Mnwt, in Dark Heresy Gamemasters

Hello everyone. I am looking for a group to play Dark Heresy with. I've tried looking on roll20 and other tabletop sites to no avail. Reading through the rulebooks Dark Heresy seems like an interesting game to play. 1st edition or 2nd edition, at this point I'll take what I can get.

I figure I should introduce myself. My name is Alex, I am 21 years old. I have been playing tabletops for over 6 years now, primarily 3.5 and pathfinder. I want to play Dark Heresy because I am interested in a dark sci-fi setting. I have GMed several campaigns over the years so I know how difficult running a campaign can be. I'm still quite new to the 40k universe but the more I read and learn about the setting the more I like the setting. I really hope somebody can hook me up with a group. I really want to play.

If you have a reddit account you might try the 40krpg subreddit or the looking for group reddit (called lfg).

Thank you for your advice, but I've already tried looking on pretty much everything. At this point I just want to find a group, not more sites to search.

I'm very close to finishing the last details on a campaign I've been writing. I already know one person who wants to join in on it, so when I finish I'll keep you in mind and send you an invite to it when it's finished.

Thank you, that would be awesome!