Is there going to be any reprints?

By TragicTheBlathering, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest

Hi there.. I have been trying to update my collection but it is really hard to find people with anything in stock.. usually this is not the case apart form really old packs... dose anyone know if there is going to be a reprint soon?

It's hard to say, but given that FFG have had the Warhammer license revoked by GW, probably not. They *might* throw out reprinted product while they still have the license, but I wouldn't count on it. The best bet is to check the upcoming page for info.

yeah.... that is the thing.. as far as I can tell there is nothing in that list at all apart form the two unreleased packs.

? lots of online shops still have lots of stock. I just bought everything from gamelore who still have everything bar the playmat (just checked). Plus 2 cores from amazon cause it would get there faster..

? lots of online shops still have lots of stock. I just bought everything from gamelore who still have everything bar the playmat (just checked). Plus 2 cores from amazon cause it would get there faster..

Don't forget that you might be in a different country to the OP.

yeah.... that is the thing.. as far as I can tell there is nothing in that list at all apart form the two unreleased packs.

Then we're probably not getting any, sadly. I can't say I'm surprised. Without the license they wouldn't be able to sell GW branded product, and if there were any shipping or production delays FFG would be landed with a bunch of useless stock.

Don't forget that you might be in a different country to the OP.

Good point, it is sometimes easy to forget we aren't all one pool of players..

FFG are allowed to sell existing stock that was printed/manufactured before the announcement, but reprints now constitute "manufacturing" which sadly they cant. So no reprints sorry :( I asked FFG this via facebook.