Farewell Chaos in the Old World

By Chimonas, in Chaos in the Old World

With the path splitting of GW and FFG we are going to lose one of the greatest games ever.
( https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/9/9/a-new-path-forward/ )

I was still hoping until now that they might release a second expansion to this awesome game.

May it not rest in peace but rise once again.

:'(

Edited by Chimonas

With the path splitting of GW and FFG we are going to lose one of the greatest games ever.

I was still hoping until now that they might release a second expansion to this awesome game.

May it not rest in peace but rise once again.

:'(

All I wanted was a second expansion.

Just had my copy shipped before it was too late

Just ordered mine! Plus the expansion!

One of the great things with this game is that it is nearly perfect - it doesn't need any more expansions!

Unfortunately, this isn't true for all the other discontinued games ... :(

This game was always on my "to get eventually list."But seeing this thread today made me rush out and buy a copy while they still exist lol!

I was able to snag up the base game from my LFGS, but no one had The Horned Rat, unfortunately, so it looks like I won't ever be playing with that. Looking forward to playing this at my next game night with friends.

EDIT: Wow... who would have thought S-N-A-T-C-H is such a profane word it gets removed by the profanity filter... It's the title to a movie Brad Pit is in LOL!

Edited by Zogwort

Just ordered mine! Plus the expansion!

Where did you order the expansion from? Hopefully not at a ridiculously marked up price?

Are there any plans to release a few more copies of these before the licenses expire? I mean a limited run at least?

Nope sadly not as they are not allowed to "manufacture" only allowed to clear stock of things existing (eg in stock or on the boat)

I love this game and always meant to pick up the expansion. Saw it on the shelf many times for $15 - $20 and thought, "Well... I'll pick it up later. I'd rather spend the money on this other thing right now."

I don't know if I'll ever be able to play Chaos in the Old World again without kicking myself for not picking up Horned Rat. Saw someone was asking over $600 for it online. Ugh.

Edited by midloo