Lure Them Out - what mean ITS POWER

By EDGARRUS, in Warhammer: Invasion The Card Game

If unit have some attachment with effect (+ power/axe) and may be i played some action/spell with this effect on unit, its count or not?

If I follow your meaning, then yes it counts. For it not to count, the card in question would state something about a unit's PRINTED power.

Thanks, man! And one quest. more: what mean "When played" on some cards? 1) Card\Action go to chain or 2) Card\Action resolve?

Edited by EDGARRUS

When played means when you pay the cost of a card and put it into a zone (in the case of a unit, support, or quest) or perform it's action (in the case of a tactic). In either case it is considered an Action, so you could respond to it with your own Action and your Action would activate first. Asuryan's Cleansing (Highelf tactic) would be an example of an action you could take in response to your opponent playing a unit. I hope that helps.

"put it into a zone" its mean Forced effect on this card resolve first?

That depends on when the Forced effect says when it triggers. If it says when this card enters play or when this card enters a zone then that forced effect will trigger immediately upon being played, before anything else can happen or effect it.

1) Playing a card triggers an
action chain, and the only way to affect
the card during this action chain is with
a “just played” effect. Once the rest
of the action chain is completed, the
card will either resolve its effect (if it is
a tactic) or enter play (if it is a unit or
support card
Once a card enters play at the end of
an action chain, it is eligable to trigger
any of its own abilites, including those
that trigger off of it entering play. (FAQ)

This mean, all text on card (with effect "enters play" and "enter in zone") will be resolve after all action (this moment when card entered in play on zone)... If card cancel - no effect, because this card not entered in play...

2) Blessing of Valaia - redirect next 2 damage. I can play this card before battle - effect of this card work until end turn?
Edited by EDGARRUS