Thunderhawks and spacewolves.

By Professor Tanhauser, in Deathwatch House Rules

One house rule for DW could be if a spacewolf marine if onboard a thunderhawk and farts, the ship accelerates slightly. No, seriously, that was in a spacewolf novel. It belonged to a buddy of mine and it's been so long I don't remember the title, but a group of spacewolves were on a thunderhawk and when one farted another one said he felt the ship accelerate.

It's in one of the William King novels(can't remember which either!) and was proof that Space Wolves do have a sense of humour ... Even if it is fairly crude

Are you sure it was a joke? :lol:

Illogical. A thunder hawk is environmentally sealed as is a power suit I order to function in space so this shouldn't make a difference to its speed in a measurable way without being warp heresy of some kind.

"illogical" used as an argument in a game universe featuring a latin speaking dark age imperium in the 41st millennium lacks some effect. ;)

Illogical. A thunder hawk is environmentally sealed as is a power suit I order to function in space so this shouldn't make a difference to its speed in a measurable way without being warp heresy of some kind.

Twist: It's how Rune Priests invoke Perils of the Warp.

Well, it would be a grotesquely appropriate way for a nurgle daemon to enter the materium. Given nurgle's sense of humor i imagine it happens occasionally.

But seriously, spess muhreens have been biologically modified to spit poison so acidic it can eat thru solid iron. Now that sort of thing has got to effect the rest of his metabolism. I mean, in a spess muhreen's case the term silent but deadly might have a whole new meaning...

Corvus Blackhawks and Deathwatch space wolves:

Spacewolf :*farts*

Ultramarine: *hastily puts on helmet*

Dark angel: "Good thing he broke wind, now this place doesn't smell like wet dog anymore."

Spacewolf: "What did you say?!"

Blackshield: "Here we go again..."

Well, it would be a grotesquely appropriate way for a nurgle daemon to enter the materium. Given nurgle's sense of humor i imagine it happens occasionally.

But seriously, spess muhreens have been biologically modified to spit poison so acidic it can eat thru solid iron. Now that sort of thing has got to effect the rest of his metabolism. I mean, in a spess muhreen's case the term silent but deadly might have a whole new meaning...

It's all that Mjod that they drink. Bear in mind: Mjod is booze that gets superhumans with special organs designed to digest almost everything and detox their blood, drunk . It literally overpowers several of their genetic implants. That's gotta cause some serios farts.

What's the worst part of traveling in a thunderhawk with a spacewolf?

Keeping him from trying to ride with his head hanging out the window.

Odd place to be intersecting with a random topic.

next_prj_by_sirrunon-daj2k3f.png