Looking for Players near Sacramento, CA?

By Martin Brody, in Star Wars: Rebellion

Hello,

Forgive me if there is a better place to post this.

I just got this game and I am looking for anyone around the Sacramento area who wants to get a game in?

Thanks,

Edited by Martin Brody

Yeah... only played a few times. But I'm actually taking this game down to Southern California to play this weekend.

My girlfreind is down there and we are the only two that are really down for 2 player combat/wargame type board games. The Board game groups here like larger numbers of players games in Sacto.

Been a long time since you posted this so wonder if you'll even get this or if you've changed the desire to play this and not something else

Let me know back here!!!

I am located in the Sacramento area and would be interested in some games too.

I sometimes go to Kupros for Board game night every other week but, those are mostly Euro Style games and Multi player.

So finding a wargame setting is sometimes difficult.

But let me know of any times that might work during the week... often gone on the weekends.

Could use Kupros on the Boardgames night if you are familiar with it or in the grid area of Sacramento...

Also, note othe FFG games that you might be interested in playing or have...

Edited by Stone230

I am near Sacramento, CA. Recently purchased this game and want to learn to play.

Hello,

I have recently gotten back into playing this game and would be down to play if others are interested. I live in the Sacramento area, (basically Carmichael) and would be available to game on the weekends. I also have some gaming buddies I game with locally and we play Star Wars Rebellion from time to time. If we get some more interest we could game more often or do 3-4 player games of this.

Any interest?