New to WFRPG, looking for a game!

By Wedgeismyhero, in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

I've been playing DnD for a while, and just recently found out there is a Warhammer RPG (I know, late to the party. Like, so late, it looks like the party is about to get shut down). I'm a fan of the miniatures game, the setting, the grittiness, and would love to join in on the fun. I looked around my city (Seattle) for a local game, but no such luck. So I turn to you, the online WFRPG community in hopes of finding a steady campaign with some solid players. In lieu of that, I wouldn't mind being pointed to other online communities/forums that have a healthy gathering of fans and players of the game.

Thanks for any help you folks can afford me, and cheers!

I've been playing DnD for a while, and just recently found out there is a Warhammer RPG (I know, late to the party. Like, so late, it looks like the party is about to get shut down). I'm a fan of the miniatures game, the setting, the grittiness, and would love to join in on the fun. I looked around my city (Seattle) for a local game, but no such luck. So I turn to you, the online WFRPG community in hopes of finding a steady campaign with some solid players. In lieu of that, I wouldn't mind being pointed to other online communities/forums that have a healthy gathering of fans and players of the game.

Thanks for any help you folks can afford me, and cheers!

Unfortunately finding a warhammer game isn't so easy compared to finding a DnD game. I run a WFRP 2nd Ed game myself but I'm not looking for players.

I recommend you check out Fantasy Ground forum in the looking for games section and make a post for the game you're looking for. Roll20 is another one.

Reddit is also good, nearly all of my players came from me advertising on reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/lfg/

Excellent, thanks Xyd, I'll poke my nose around there!