On 2/7/2017 at 5:11 PM, ManInTheBox said:

*Opens Interdictor*

...5 minutes later:

*Interdictor is on fire*

D:

Did you ever manage to get this going?

17 minutes ago, FourDogsInaHorseSuit said:

Did you ever manage to get this going?

Unfortunately it's not hot anywhere near the top of the priority list. I've still got only a few squadrons painted too and I don't see the spare time to do this in the next 12 months, sadly.

So a lot has happened since I started the latest project. I got a job, I moved, I got a pupper so I haven't had time to continue the great work. Here is the last project I started at the end of March: A better way to get inside the ISD.

Displaying DSC_0903.JPG

Displaying DSC_0904.JPG

Displaying DSC_0905.JPG

Displaying DSC_0906.JPG

Displaying DSC_0907.JPG

Displaying DSC_0908.JPG

Displaying DSC_0910.JPG

Displaying DSC_0909.JPG

Displaying DSC_0911.JPG

Displaying DSC_0912.JPG

Displaying DSC_0914.JPG

Displaying DSC_0915.JPG

9 minutes ago, FourDogsInaHorseSuit said:

So a lot has happened since I started the latest project. I got a job, I moved, I got a pupper so I haven't had time to continue the great work. Here is the last project I started at the end of March: A better way to get inside the ISD.

Displaying DSC_0903.JPG

Displaying DSC_0904.JPG

Displaying DSC_0905.JPG

Displaying DSC_0906.JPG

Displaying DSC_0907.JPG

Displaying DSC_0908.JPG

Displaying DSC_0910.JPG

Displaying DSC_0909.JPG

Displaying DSC_0911.JPG

Displaying DSC_0912.JPG

Displaying DSC_0914.JPG

Displaying DSC_0915.JPG

I can't see the pictures! :( When I clicked to open the image in a new tab, it said I didn't have permission.

I changed the sharing permissions for my google drive, but it might be because you're on a phone?

Double post

Edited by FourDogsInaHorseSuit
1 minute ago, FourDogsInaHorseSuit said:

I changed the sharing permissions for my google drive, but it might be because you're on a phone?

I'm on PC, can't see any but the last 2, either.

@FourDogsInaHorseSuit I can't see any of the images either

Yep, they're forbidden here... They might be links to core-account, rather than Shareable links, potentially...

For those of you wondering whatever happened a quick update:
Since my last post a few things happened and I stopped working on everything.
First I got cancer and it went from too painful (physically) to do anything to not having any energy to do anything which lead me to..

Second, I sold out of armada. I want to say the ships went to a good home where they'll be played with and the only thing I kept was that Whale AF MK2.

So if anyone is wondering what I've been doing for the last year or so, now you know! I still pop in from time to time but I'm out of armada, and out of x wing so....