Now FFG, let's play ringwars !!!

By msommi, in Warhammer: Diskwars

Hi,

Now that the Warhammer licence is gone, FFG should seriously reconsider this fantastic game. I did like the Warhammer world, but I do like this system more. FFG owns already several fantasy licenses, such as Terrinoth, Game of Thrones or Lord of the Ring. So why not ? Let's FFG hear us.

Discwars started off with the Terrinoth setting when it first came out long ago.

Edited by Toqtamish

Discwars started off with the Terrinoth setting when I first came out long ago.

I would like to see it go back now. I think its appropriate now that GW and FFG are not going to play together.

I wouldn't mind seeing a L5R Diskwars.

I'd be in for either - as long as it's a non-random format I'll buy it.

I did not play L5R, but I sure hope they make a disk wars for it. Disk wars gave me the miniatures fix I need at the price of time and money I can afford.

If it was set in Terrinoth, Westeros or Middle Earth I'd consider it.... However I think that Fantasy Flight prefer to keep Descent/Battle Lore as big box miniature based cash cows.

Unfortunately, this game is simple enough that if there were enough fans, custom game sets could be designed (and balanced). I know a few have tried on their own but the response was fairly stale.

However we've seen ourselves that the fan-base for this game has dwindled to the point that many of us struggle to find a game. For now WH:Diskwars will sit on my shelf waiting for the day my son is old enough to enjoy an IP long dead!

However we've seen ourselves that the fan-base for this game has dwindled to the point that many of us struggle to find a game. For now WH:Diskwars will sit on my shelf waiting for the day my son is old enough to enjoy an IP long dead!

That would really be a journey into the Old World ;)