Private Journal Entry Of Senior Cardinal Ignato (Emperor-Mass)

By Senior Cardinal Ignato, in Aye, Dark Overlord!

The Senior Cardinal must admit he was looking forward to the launch of the Sliver Line Game "ADO". It was quickly lost in the basement of the Cathedral of Light, upon finding the deck I faked it as my book of Emperor's Tarot Cards, save my soul. I found the game a role-playing solace, for the real gamer who has dice to throw at rule mongers, Orks and Xenos of the Ilk. My favorite form of Divination is the simple three card spread for the day and I ask any gamer who actually posts here, especially on a Silver Line Game to chime in, it could be better than reviewing a list of complaints, cheers. Sippin on Gyn Gin and Chronic Obscuro from the reaches of the Siren's past on by all you holy gamers and Rouge Trader. Using "Aye Dark OverLord", with a simple and straight forward E.M.D.R. Tarot Deck Designed by Leslie Ciechanoswksi the game of failure will take on new meaning in a New Year. Or take up a lot of personal space in the private journals of the Cardinal. Peace or Pieces of it....

Gamers feel free to add to the drivel or so called plot lines as they follow:

1. Past

2. Present

3. Explanation of Defeat

Entry number I.!V

A. Patience. B. Persistence. C. Opening.

1. While trying to decipher the Indecipherable Parchment, yet another of Zilches the Bond Trader's useless patented schemes on laundering coins down in a refining process. 2. Unfortunately, the damnable persistence of the private Investigation Company of Smith and Smith, the Iron man Fredrick Kolb was hired to destroy the rendering of the sealed information on Zilches Parchment that would enable. 3. An opening in the Sun that would allow the Dark Overlord Ignato to take hold of he expanses of all man, and yet my minions tried to escape on an Unstable Balloon loosing Ballast over the Nanook Mountain Range leaving my entire operation destroyed because of crude experiments in Marxism distilled in Corn Whiskey.

Yr.Obd.Srvnt.

S.C.I.

END TRANSCRIPT

<DATA LOAD DROPPED><IRON><FIRE><M41><2366EMDR><206-661-373><BROKEN LEAF><ARTIFICE TRANSCRIPT OIL LENSE QUILL SYSTEM ENGAGED><SEARCH:_____><*> It was a miracle he birthed himself, the God Emperor. "God Emperor Super-Star", was far less entertaining this year than last, it was the one day outside the Cathedral of Light though, cloudy.......... Senior Cardinal Ignato said:

The Senior Cardinal must admit he was looking forward to the launch of the Sliver Line Game "ADO". It was quickly lost in the basement of the Cathedral of Light, upon finding the deck I faked it as my book of Emperor's Tarot Cards, save my soul. I found the game a role-playing solace, for the real gamer who has dice to throw at rule mongers, Orks and Xenos of the Ilk. My favorite form of Divination is the simple three card spread for the day and I ask any gamer who actually posts here, especially on a Silver Line Game to chime in, it could be better than reviewing a list of complaints, cheers. Sippin on Gyn Gin and Chronic Obscuro from the reaches of the Siren's past on by all you holy gamers and Rouge Trader. Using "Aye Dark OverLord", with a simple and straight forward E.M.D.R. Tarot Deck Designed by Leslie Ciechanoswksi the game of failure will take on new meaning in a New Year. Or take up a lot of personal space in the private journals of the Cardinal. Peace or Pieces of it....

Gamers feel free to add to the drivel or so called plot lines as they follow:

1. Past

2. Present

3. Explanation of Defeat

Entry number I.!V

A. Patience. B. Persistence. C. Opening.

1. While trying to decipher the Indecipherable Parchment, yet another of Zilches the Bond Trader's useless patented schemes on laundering coins down in a refining process. 2. Unfortunately, the damnable persistence of the private Investigation Company of Smith and Smith, the Iron man Fredrick Kolb was hired to destroy the rendering of the sealed information on Zilches Parchment that would enable. 3. An opening in the Sun that would allow the Dark Overlord Ignato to take hold of he expanses of all man, and yet my minions tried to escape on an Unstable Balloon loosing Ballast over the Nanook Mountain Range leaving my entire operation destroyed because of crude experiments in Marxism distilled in Corn Whiskey.

Yr.Obd.Srvnt.

S.C.I.

END TRANSCRIPT

<DATA ENTRY PRIVATE SENIOR CARDINAL IGNATO>

The Navigator was more ill today than the last. I feel there is not much time left, a few games will be played. I hope to find out the way the one tainted by the "Warp" wishes to deal with his/her remains, I have left the party with the full understanding that a single flake of skin would not be allowed in the Cathedral. The Navigator asked for another Game of "ADO". St. Dogg. played softly on piano in the grand library as the cards were placed.

Past: FREEDOM

Present: HOPE

FUTURE: COMMUNICATION

The Navigator was sick enough to cough through most the game, leaving me with only this and mocking the Lord on the Day before, the very instance before Rebirth mocking the Imperium by saying any deck of "playing cards" could be turned into any game.... The nine of Diamonds, dreaded curse of Ancient Scotland....<END TRANSMISSION QUILL MALFUNCTIONNNNS>

<BLURRED VOX TRANS><EVENT TIME LAPSE><PI> Not a single gamer a stirring, not even a halfing cooking the last of his roast-mouse.....<VOX TRAN///////////////////////////////////////>

<Aye, Dark Overlord! Has taken a grip of the Senior Cardinal Ignato soul, a black swan came flying down, in the form of the magician, in the form of a bird, in the symbol of a Navigator, with the Badge of Inquisition....> <Ambition truly knows no bounds.......> <The questions linger how long can S.C.I. broadcast through psychic and profane substance such as immaterial.....> <cont..>