Need to Destroy Combo

By Sato Arashi, in UFS Rules Q & A

Quick question. Let's say I play Spinning Demon, activate NtD's second ability, so now I give multiple rating +1. I then play DFK for the combo, does the combo multiple get the +1 rating or not?

if you give spinning demon +1 to multiple, then multiple it out, you cannot combo with DFK because the multiple copies of spinning demon are not kicks.

If you dont multiple it out, you use N2D on the DFK not on the spinning demon.

In short, if you give a move +1 to a keyword, it reverts back to normal once it resolves. I.E. if you make wheel kick stun 4, once it resolves it is a stun3 attack in your cardpool.

And multple copies have blank text boxes, so they are not weapons, kicks, punches, etc (unless specificied on the card like blazing fist)

Ok, so even if DFK doesn't have a multiple rating by default, I can still use NtD for the multiple 2 when I combo it. Thank you.

oh i forgot its combo to get multiple.

No, doesnt work. N2D's trigger is after you PLAY an attack. At the time of playing DFK it does not have multiple. Technically you can respond with N2D when you play DFK, but it will do nothing.

Oh, ok, thanks for the clarifications anyways, was hoping to make my Kazuya deck a turn two killer lol.