New UFS Forums

By aslum, in UFS General Discussion

It's my understanding that FFG is going to leave these forums up for us for a couple of months. I'm planning on hosting us some new forums to help keep the game alive, but I need to know where to put them.

Some options:

• NAME.aslum.net (no additional cost to me, but not super easy to remember)
  • http://ufsforum.com ($10 a month, and available... this is my #1 choice atm)

Any other suggestions? I'd like to get this live ASAP so people can copy over anything of import (trade thread for example).

Got some spare time, see if you can find something that's easy to spell, and remember, and is UFS related, and is available:

www.whois.net/

Keep in mind we may want to add other tools later (for example move the wiki over to track "card interactions"), blogging tools, or whatever. So something like UFSFANS.com might be better then ufsforum.com and is also available. We could then do http://forum.ufsfan.com and http://wiki.ufsfan.com etc.

Anything is good with me, I'll just bookmark it :P

universalfightingsystem.net is open.

the only problem with ufsforum.com is that when the website goes up, and its more than a forum, the name won't be appropriate :-O. Unless its just always gonna be a forum, then thats good :)

rC( -_- ) said:

the only problem with ufsforum.com is that when the website goes up, and its more than a forum, the name won't be appropriate :-O. Unless its just always gonna be a forum, then thats good :)

Exactly... which is why I was thinking something like ufsfans.com might be better... but you people are imaginative... I'm sure someone can come up w/ something better, which is the whole point of this thread. Wheeee!

www.inufs.com , a website that me and some friends had thought about making before

I have essentialufs.com if anyone wants to take it over after my year is up. You can use it until then.

I had plans to do a site for UFS but this obviously changes things a bit and I have been pretty busy.

I can help out getting a site set up if you need it. I have done this sort of thing for other games in the past.

yea i still have commitone.com. I was gonna make it a UFS blog but I dont think thats in the cards now.

Unifiedshoe said:

universalfightingsystem.net is open.

How about something like NewUFS.net ?

UFS will never stay "New" and people will get confused. I do like universalfightsystem.net or something just easy like that. Maybe UFSCentral or something.

Since Universalfightingsystem.net is slightly lengthy and not everyone knows about/has access to aliases, I like Hayamachop's idea of ufscentral.net. Or maybe if your feeling flamboiyant liveufs.com

I rather like UFScentral as well.

e.com/mit -Rim shot.-

My vote is for UFSCentral.com because it sounds like it would be good.

aslum said:

I rather like UFScentral as well.

Sounds like the best idea to me as well

www.chriskovaz.com

TripsEX said:

www.chriskovaz.com

Lmao i thought we wanted this game to survive?

ufscentral.net sounds good and it works long term

I like Universalfightingsystem.net

But maybe:

UFSTCG.com might be good

UFSCCG just in case.

TheUFS.com another one

UFSFight.com < Random

BattleUFS.com < Possible?

I can think of a few more.