New Scenario at Arkham Nights

By Exhausted Token, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

The Curse of the Rougarou is a new scenario that is available at Arkham Nights in October. I guess this will be a one-off and not part of a campaign? But the best part is that Arkham Horror:LCG will be available at Arkham Nights. Six weeks!

The Curse of the Rougarou is a new scenario that is available at Arkham Nights in October. I guess this will be a one-off and not part of a campaign? But the best part is that Arkham Horror:LCG will be available at Arkham Nights. Six weeks!

Source?

Source?

The article FFG posted a couple hours ago.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/8/30/arkham-nights-2016/

arkhamnights_2016_prizes.png

Source?

Cool. I can't get the FFG homepage on my work computer, so I do at least like to see that the link exists so I can check it later on my phone.

EDIT: 404 Page not found

Edited by Kakita Shiro

Source?

Cool. I can't get the FFG homepage on my work computer, so I do at least like to see that the link exists so I can check it later on my phone.

EDIT: 404 Page not found

Weird, we all read it not that long ago.

It seems to not exist now. I wonder if it wasn't supposed to go up just yet.

I mean, I believe this is happening it's just that I also want to follow up by reading the original news release. Maybe it'll be back tonight.

Edited by Kakita Shiro

I'm hoping they weren't like.. hey, that date isn't going to work. I kind of auto hotel'd at that point.

I'm hoping they weren't like.. hey, that date isn't going to work. I kind of auto hotel'd at that point.

What date(s) did they announce? I might want to start looking at making travel arrangements early just in case...

Looks like we'll have a new AO for ES as well... (but heck, it's 404 here as well)

What date(s) did they announce? I might want to start looking at making travel arrangements early just in case...

Oct. 14-15

Looks like we'll have a new AO for ES as well... (but heck, it's 404 here as well)

yes it is Hastur.

yes it is Hastur.

Thanks! Has sense, considering it's the latest addition to Eldritch Horror. So, new LCG for sale, a bunch of promos, probably the 2 collections for Mansions... what's missing? Possibly they'll announce (or demo) something new for EH

Really hoping they put this back on tonight - plane tickets are cheapest on Monday/Tuesday so it is ideal to book tonight!

No reason not to buy your plane tickets while you can.

Plus, it's back on-line

Only letting me buy one ticket at a time. Hoping to have my wife along for the extra goodies, guess we each need to purchase. Will be my first time - anyone that has gone before able to give a general overview of what might be expected? I have only played MoM 2e and really looking forward to the new AH:LCG game. Not really touched the other games in this theme yet.

.......want........

Man... really tempted to attend even though this will be my first Arkham game...tickets from Denver are super cheap.

There will be any chance to get the special scenario outside the event. I'm from Spain, and, obviously, is impossible to me (or really expensive and not affordable) to go to Minnesota...

There will be any chance to get the special scenario outside the event. I'm from Spain, and, obviously, is impossible to me (or really expensive and not affordable) to go to Minnesota...

Con exclusive scenarios for LotR have always been made available for the general public as PoD expansions a few months later, so, I think for this scenario will be the same

Yes it will be for sale. This is stated in the article itself.

Only letting me buy one ticket at a time. Hoping to have my wife along for the extra goodies, guess we each need to purchase. Will be my first time - anyone that has gone before able to give a general overview of what might be expected? I have only played MoM 2e and really looking forward to the new AH:LCG game. Not really touched the other games in this theme yet.

It's my favorite trip of the year. I actually prefer it over Gencon. It's relaxed, very laid back. I'd say 70-100 people most of the time. Tables for every game are open. The designers are almost always there. Nikki was running Cycle of Eternity for Eldritch Horror last year. I believe Corey was there too. I've seen Richard every year I went. You actually get to play with them, although they might turn it back into a random drawing if we hit a lot of people again. Cycle of Eternity filled up fast last year, but I was still playing the Call of Cthulhu LCG at that point. Heck, even when I'm not feeling up for a game, I'll go around and watch and comment on other peoples games. Usually there are plenty of games with people getting completely crushed that you can get in a good joke or two.

One thing I will say, go expecting bigger games. You'll probably have full games of mansions. 6-8 player eldritch horror and elder sign. You get the idea. It's so much fun though, because just about every table has a volunteer helping out with the game, usually running the mythos step of each game, and just making sure the game is flowing along, so there's less to keep track of than if you ran a big game yourself. They also do raffles sometimes. Last year they raffled off the giant playmats, The big art signs, and other things.

Also, those ancient ones for elder sign.. yeah, you won't be seeing the physical copies of those again. I'm only missing 2010's stuff, and I'm still kicking myself for it. I mean, I didn't know about the event at the time so it's not totally my fault.

I'll be driving up about 6 1/2 hours from the south chicago suburbs, so yay!