Core set and delux vs everything

By mr.thomasschmidt, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest

Hi.

I have the core, whole first cycle, the two delux and the first 4 packs in the last cycle. I haven't really opened everything yet. What I want to be able to is playing casual and being able to make a good deck for each faction. Should I just stick to the core plus every delux? Or can I sprinkle with war packs as I see fit without disturbing the "balance"? Like if you want a fair balanced card pool do you either go just core and delux (like you can sort of do in netrunner) or do you need to go all in (which I feel you almost have to do in Lord of the rings)?

In tournaments, I've been told that the differences between warlords is like 15% in win-loss so you can mix and match as you want without worrying about balance.

In tournaments, I've been told that the differences between warlords is like 15% in win-loss so you can mix and match as you want without worrying about balance.

I'm not sure this helps answering my question but you took your time to answer and for that I thank you :) I'll probaly just stop collecting/get rid off the game since there really isn't a comunity as helpfull as within the other LCG's and since the future of this game is dead anyway.

Have a look at Game of Thrones LCG. Arkham Horror The Card Game can also be a good place to start. It still needs to be release so it's an easy place to start.

I thought I was clear :P

You can get any warpacks and deluxexpansions you want for the 7 standard races. The balance is great between them.

Tyranids and Necrons though, would definetly benefit from a couple warpacks to get more variety.