Speculation

By Veve7, in Arkham Horror: The Card Game

What do you think will be the investigators First Class/Second Class pairings?What which class will represent?

I think that each one will have a total of 12 attribute skill(willpower+intellect+combat+agility) and 14 total horror+damage.

Also in the demo I think it is a mistake when one of the players plays Wendy's Amulet while she has Rabbit Foot attached(both are accessories).

This topic is also open for all players for speculation...

Roland Banks is a Guardian/Seeker. Wendy Adams is a Survivor/Rogue. There are two other investigators in the Core Set, Agnes Baker, which is primarily a Mystic, and "Skids" O'Toole which obviously is a Rogue. We can only speculate which their "second classes" are.

We need to discover the fifth Core Set Investigator, which is probably a Seeker/something since Seeker is the only class not spoiled so far.

Edited by Arkano

The Seeker is Daisy we have seen her already.

.eJwNyMENwyAMAMBdGACMwTjNMhUiiKRKagTOq-r

Thank you!

I see the only possible pairings:

Mystic-second Guardian,Rogue-second Mystic,Seeker-second Survivor or Mystic-second Survivor,Rogue-second Guardian,Seeker-second Mystic.

I'd theorize that each class will appear as both a primary and secondary class in the Core set.

I suspect that Daisy is a Seeker / Mystic (since I can't see Skids as a Mystic, and Agnes is already a Mystic). That leaves Guardian and Survivor for the secondary classes of Skids and Agnes.

I'd guess they want to avoid having two heroes share the same colour pairing, so that would make Agnes a Mystic / Survivor and Skids a Rogue / Guardian, which seems to fit.

Edited by Authraw

Where did this picture come from? Did I miss some preview?

Where did this picture come from? Did I miss some preview?

Someone took it at GenCon from the rulebook.

Edit: for the record SO much better than the Elder Sign / Arkham Horror artwork.

Edited by Srba