Pacific gifts update/Fairwell from Foxhound

By Sir_SI, in UFS General Discussion

Mike Lowe opened a Pacific gifts and it is now in possession of Kin who is also part of our playgroup.

Thank you for all the people who supported the idea that he get his asset card.

P.S. thank you to all the great opponents that we have faced.
I guess this is a fairwell from Mike Keith Danny Kin and Myself and the rest of the dirty Oshawa playgroup.
This game has given us all some great memories and some great stories and travelling adventures.
I will truly miss travelling to various places and I am happy that one of us got the title and that we came very close to getting an asset twice.

My personal shout outs to the various playgroups and players:

• Montreal and Ottawa... I loved hanging out with you guys... I'll trully miss playing with you guys... Andre and David charles martin Hatman Token and Shandra I may see you guys at anime north... give me a shout out if you are going I wouldn't mind having some drinks with you guys again...
  • Rochester - it was always nice to see you guys
  • Antigoth - always a pleasure
  • Dutput (Garrett) sigh I didn't get to play one of the greatest canadian players of 2009 you are honestly the only canadian player I seriously thought was a stronger player then me (mike lowe does really suck at UFS I think he won US nationals with some ginger voodoo magic or something)... If you are ever in the GTA give me a shout.
  • UFS House - a die roll away from US Teams some great games guys... canadian Ketchup for the win
  • Team Red/Green Triangle - Andrew and Kirk and it was a pleasure playing you guys - Kirk I guess you settled the epic games we had with a trashing at can nats and andrew it was super fun playing you and I like how your whole playgroup including Jeremy was down to earth and real cool
  • Omar (dang fool we never got to play each other) You know my YS deck would have schooled Voldomar
  • NY crew - Osei Jihan Magnus Fred... Great players( I know fred got a card...)
  • ATL- Keith will slap me if I don't mention you guys... I didn't get to you know you guys very well personally... Mike Danny and Keith love you guys and want to your children though... Im sure Shoemaker was permanently high during US nationals...I've never seen a crazier ****** in my life...

To anyone I missed... I am sorry those are the guys that stick out in my head.

-Shajir Islamuddin caycho

Proud Member of team Foxhound