Love the expansion.

By Curator, in Warrior Knights

I liked the base game, but the expansion makes the game seem more realistic. I love the inventions and new ideas brought to the game. Just throwing my kudos to Corey. Anyone that like the base game or even those that thought it could use more, both me and my friends agree that the expansion adds the perfect pieces to fit the puzzle of all that was missing.

I definately agree. It is totally worth the purchase and adds a lot more depth to the game, along with fixing some of the holes in the original design.

mylastnerv said:

I definately agree. It is totally worth the purchase and adds a lot more depth to the game, along with fixing some of the holes in the original design.

Really? Wich holes? I've played the base game once and I really liked it, and I didn't see any holes... examples please? happy.gif

Well . . . maybe I could of worded that a little better. It just really helped add more depth to an already excellent game. All the add ones are very great additions to the game.

The King really helps to point players in the right direction as to who is winning . . . . The Scholar gives another fun postion to battle over, the Levys and Garrisons give other options outside of just the Mercenary Draft to increase your armies, and the bevy of new Assembly cards help out a ton.

I think the big thing I was excited about or meant was I believe the command cards each player gets is a better selection in the expansion, along with the way better neutral cards.

It's a great game, and the add on does add alot, but the core game is by no means bad without it.

i bought both bits 2gether. played base game once b4 adding the expansion and thought it added a ncie amount. especially 4 a smaller box. scholar and inventions r the collest addition. nice extra tactic available - going 4 bext equipped army

Good to know that the expansion should really be purchaced ASAP

Great, I decided to hold off on the expansion when I bought the base game. Now I see that was a bad decision. Way to go! :D

Yeah, haven't added this one to my library yet but I can't wait. The expansion also sounds cool. So many games...so little time.

sounds like a great game , i'm tempted .