One of the many inevitable goodbye threads...

By ShippuJinrai, in UFS General Discussion

Well it's finally done. UFS and I have had a rocky relationship for a long time but now that it's gone after what i feel is the most pure and fun format this game has ever seen, I am incredibly sad to see it go. I have made so many rad friends, have helped ATL develop a reputation as the most fun play group in the game, and have had so many hours of fun playing UFS. And now its gone. Before I head out I just want to thank several people for all the fun this game has provided for me.

Dave "Sketch" Wagoner/ Ben "Nfxon" Shoemaker/ Ivey "Kierara" Willis/ "Lord Hamara" Kroswek- My teammates, drinking buddies, and best friends. Without UFS, we probably wouldn't even be know each other. But thank God for it. It's been a great run in UFS guys. Now we just gotta pick a new game to ****...

Marco "GeneralReaction" - It's been rad to see you go from complete scrub to complete scrub that can win a regional with Chun Li. Just kidding. But nah, you have gotten so much better as a player.

Ian/Keenan/Escarcega/Phil/ The rest of the ATL crew- You are what you are. You guys are too cool and fantastic players. We need to discuss what the next step of our play group is going to be. Ill keep in touch.

Sage "Eithinis" Rogers- One of the smartest, coolests, and chillest dudes i know. We'll keep in touch through HoN, WoW, or L5R dude. But i will see you again. Oh yes...

Voltron Kitten Force- Olexa's crew is fantastic. Everyone is super nice, gracious, and fantastic players. Too bad we wont get a chance to play you guys again.

Vik - My favorite brown person. Stay chill dude. Keep in touch and stay training for that GAHHLIC BUTTAH wrestling match in the future.

Scott "ScottGaines" Gaines- I love you.

J. Post- Love you too.

Team Foxhound - You fuckers need to figure out how to get to ATL so we can drink. See you at GenCon?

Omarticus- Thanks for holding my hair back you big stud. Hope to see you sometime.

UFS HAUS!- ATL loves you guys bunches. Can't believe i didnt say anything about all of you guys. Ben has the biggest man crush on Yon Herr its ridic. Hope to see you guys soon. What are you doing now that UFS is dunzo?

TapOut- Shaneth hair is easily the best in CCG's hands down. Chubbs... oh my god Chubbs. We'll miss you guys.

If I'm missing anybody I am sorry but chances are i talk to you regularly. So all in all its been a great ride. Thanks to everyone. Love you guys. Suck a **** FFG for killing my game, and hope to see all of you again.

-Drew "ShippuJ" Maffei

Aim: badman4275
MSN/email: [email protected]

XBLA: Gintoki011

HoN: Drewtecks

GGPO/2DF: Gintoki

Drew, I'm trying to start up a legacy tournament somehow. Talk to me through Facebook if you're interested in helping.

ShippuJinrai said:

Marco "GeneralReaction" - It's been rad to see you go from complete scrub to complete scrub that can win a regional with Chun Li. Just kidding. But nah, you have gotten so much better as a player.

Drew i want you to remember that on this day you actually sorta kinda said something nice about me.

no love for Ohio from the ATL?

I don't see Tapout either, bud.