I TOLD YOU SO.

By Itachi Uchiha, in UFS General Discussion

I SPIT HOT FIRE. I told everyone EVERYONE this game was dead after the whole "Restart" your lives. GET **** ON FFG.

Now that I got my rant out. I am actually a little sad to see this game go under. Not for the card game itself. The people. There were so many good times and good people we met and had so much fun with back in the day.... I will miss you all... However... FFG... You can die of AIDS.

hay dood. whats up? i saw you at can nats, remember?

Itachi Uchiha said:

Now that I got my rant out. I am actually a little sad to see this game go under. Not for the card game itself. The people. There were so many good times and good people we met and had so much fun with back in the day.... I will miss you all... However... FFG... You can die of AIDS.

look up "in the wake" thread if you wanna talk to peepz.

I remember all of you.... I even remember the first AOP I went to (Which was ******* AMAZING)... Such good times.... Even staying over at a friends house while in Canada.... With all his.... poodles....

i told a few when i heard for sure the game was being cancelled a month or more ago...ask around ATL and get the inside scoop