Multiple Copy Attack Zone

By Smazzurco, in UFS Rules Q & A

I am pretty sure this is "under review", but wanted to know currently how we should be playing.

If an attack zone is changed, then the multiple copy is initiated, does it have the printed attack zone or current attack zone?

Example, play Spinning Demon, change to high, multiple out. Is my multiple copy a High or Low attack? I know the spinning demon becomes low once it resolves (for the purpose of combo).

Thanks

According to Hata, it's always copied the printed zone. The AGR introduced some changes hoping to clarify what is not copied but omitted the printed zone is also copied. This is going to be changed.

good enough.

I will play printed zone until something says otherwise.

No offense to Guitalex, but could we get confirmation from Antigoth or another rules Arbiter (hahaha do we really even have another)? I'm happy to play it either way, but that's not what the rules currently say, and I'm not such a huge fan of going off of "Forumite X said that Hata said it was so".

In light of recent developments (See the SOTG) I don't suppose it matters too much, or that we'll see AGR 2.1 ever. ):

Smazzurco said:

good enough.

I will play printed zone until something says otherwise.

this. alexis got it right.